Exhibitor Registration & Guidelines
Exhibitor Registration & Guidelines
We cordially invite you to present a display table at the EAD national gathering. The exhibit provides you a valuable opportunity to make your work known to faith communities across the nation.
Note: Exhibitors who wish to participate in the National Gathering events must register separately under General Registration on this page.
Ecumenical Advocacy Days Exhibit Fees
2014 National Gathering
Guidelines for Exhibitors
- Due to the size of the facility, we will be unable to provide rods and drapes. We are offering a very nicely attired table top display area with a 6 ft. table, 2 chairs and a wastebasket. See the fee schedule above for displays, with or without electricity.
- Most displays will be in the Washington Ballroom, where coffee breaks will also be held. This is behind the registration area. Additional display locations are in the Main Lobby, the Presidential Hallway outside conference meeting rooms and outside the Crystal Ballroom, site of the plenary sessions and worship.
- The maximum number of tables available is 55; to be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibits may be set up starting at Noon on Friday, March 21, 2014, when the exhibit areas open and are available to attendees during and after registration. There are no “closed” hours for exhibits, although the Washington Ballroom will be locked over night, opened by 7 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- All exhibits must be taken down by 10 p.m. Sunday, March 23. A $200 surcharge will apply to exhibits that are not cleared by this time.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for transporting, setting up, taking down and clearing out their display materials. Please, do not leave materials to be disposed of by others.
- Once all exhibit spaces are filled, notification will be posted on this page. There will not be attempts to secure additional exhibit spaces once those allotted are filled. Therefore, it is crucial that you complete your application and mail it with payment by February 21, 2014.
There are two ways to register as an exhibitor at the National Gathering and pay for exhibitor fees – online, or by mail.
The first option is through online registration. Please review these items before you complete your online registration and payment:
- You must have a credit card to use when registering and paying online. If you do not have a credit card, please use the registration by mail method.
- When you select your choice of options – single or double table – you must also select your choice for SALES and ELECTRICITY from the drop down menu located underneath the picture for the options listed. (They are small so look carefully.) The price will be automatically updated based on the price chart above for the options you select. Please make sure you make the choice that corresponds to your needs so that you are paying the correct amount.
- During the online checkout process you will need to check a box signifying your agreement with the Ecumenical Advocacy Days’ Policy on Conference Presentations and Exhibits, which can also be viewed as a document here. Checking the box is considered agreement to abide by the policy. A copy of the policy text will be included with your e-mail receipt for your reference.
- There are a number of questions which require an answer on the payment page of the checkout process, as well as a “Notes” field to enter additional information if needed. Please be sure to fill out all the information accurately. Mistakes may delay the processing of your registration.
- After you have reviewed the above, click the button below to be taken to the Exhibitor Registration form.
MAIL IN REGISTRATION
- Determine the size (single or double), sales, and electricity needs for your table and identify the cost on the chart above.
- Complete the printed form (link below) with all the information completed and include a check or money order for the fee made out to “Church World Service,” and mail it to Marge Clark, BVM at the address below. DO NOT SEND CHECKS TO CHURCH WORLD SERVICE.
- Make sure you sign the part of the form that indicates your agreement with the Ecumenical Advocacy Days’ Policy on Conference Presentations and Exhibits. The policy is included with the downloadable printed form (link below) so you can have a copy for your reference. We do not need to receive a copy of the policy back, but simply your indication that you have read and agreed to it as indicated on the registration form.
- Mail your complete registration form and payment to:
Marge Clark, BVM
25 E. St. NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20001