Exhibitor Registration & Guidelines
UPDATE 4/11/18: Exhibitor space for EAD 2018 is now sold out.
We cordially invite you to present a display table at the EAD National Gathering. The exhibit provides you a valuable opportunity to make your work known to faith communities across the nation. Click below to register and read below for information about pricing and guidelines.
Note: Exhibitors who wish to participate in the National Gathering events must register separately under General Registration on this page.
Prices & Guidelines for Exhibitors
- Prices for exhibitors at this year’s National Gathering range from $275 base rate for a single table to $500 for a double-table. Electricity at a single or double table can be purchased as an add-on for $25 per setup.
- Due to the size of the facility, we will be unable to provide rods and drapes. We are offering a very nicely attired table top display area with a 6 ft. table, 2 chairs and a wastebasket. See the fee schedule above for displays, with or without electricity.
- Most displays will be in the Washington Ballroom, where coffee breaks will also be held. This is behind the registration area. Additional display locations are in the Presidential Hallway outside conference meeting rooms and outside the Crystal Ballroom, site of the plenary sessions and worship.
- The tables will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exhibits may be set up starting at Noon on the Friday that the conference begins when the exhibit areas open and are available to attendees during and after registration. There are no “closed” hours for exhibits, although the Washington Ballroom will be locked overnight, opened by 7 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- All exhibits must be taken down by 10 p.m. on the Sunday when the conference concludes. A $250 surcharge will apply to exhibits that are not cleared by this time.
- Exhibitors will be responsible for transporting, setting up, taking down and clearing out their display materials. Please, do not leave materials to be disposed of by others.
- Once all exhibit spaces are filled, notification will be posted on this page. A waiting list will be available in the event spaces open up due to cancellations or other changes.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contact our exhibits coordinator T. C. Morrow, Director of Finance & Operations, National Religious Campaign Against Torture, by e-mail or by phone at 202.547.1920.