Exhibitor Registration & Information
We welcome organizations to exhibit at this year’s Ecumenical Advocacy Days National Gathering. Please click below to register. When you complete your registration you will be asked to agree to the EAD exhibitor guidelines. Logistical information about exhibits is also found below.
Note: Exhibitors who wish to participate in the National Gathering events must register separately under General Registration on this page. (Exhibitor registration does not include lunches.)
Prices & Logistics for Exhibitors
– Prices for exhibitors at this year’s National Gathering range from $275 base rate for a single table to $500 for a double-table. Electricity at a single or double table can be purchased as an add-on.
– Due to the size of the facility, we will be unable to provide rods and drapes. We are offering a very nicely attired table top display area with a 6 ft. table, 2 chairs and a wastebasket.
– Most displays will be in the Washington Ballroom, where coffee breaks will also be held. This is behind the registration area. Additional display locations are in the Presidential Hallway outside conference meeting rooms and outside the Crystal Ballroom, site of the plenary sessions and worship.
– The tables will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Exhibitors may begin setting up at Noon on the Friday that the conference begins. The exhibit areas will open at 1 p.m. to coincide with the opening of registration. There are no “closed” hours for exhibits, although the Washington Ballroom will be locked overnight, opened by 8 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday mornings. If this is your first time exhibiting at EAD, there are times of lighter and heavier traffic for exhibits, so please be sure to review the event schedule.
– All exhibits must be taken down by 10 p.m. on the Sunday when the conference concludes. A $250 surcharge will apply to exhibits that are not cleared by this time.
– Exhibitors will be responsible for transporting, setting up, taking down and clearing out their display materials. Please, do not leave materials to be disposed of by others.
– Exhibitors must make special arrangements to ship items directly to the Doubletree; materials may not arrive more than three (3) days in advance of the conference start date.
– Once all exhibit spaces are filled, notification will be posted on this page.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Contact our exhibits coordinator T. C. Morrow, Director of Finance & Operations, National Religious Campaign Against Torture, by e-mail or by phone at 202.547.1920.