This interactive workshop will provide participants with information about domestic, sexual and gender-based violence on a national and international basis. Presenters will share applications from faith communities to eliminate roadblocks to safety and promote resources which resist violence. The workshop will conclude with participants identifying tangible steps they can take back to their own churches and communities to work against these forms of violence.
Download Combined PDF of speaker presentations.
Download responses to participant questions.
- Rev. Maxine Lloyd Ball, M.Div., President and Founder, Isaac Ministries, Inc.
- John Chapman, Survivor/Activist and former law enforcement officer
- Emily Esworthy, Marketing and Communications Manager, IMA World Health
- Leila Nimatallah, Director of External Relations and Advocacy, IMA World Health
- Julie Taylor, Executive Secretary for Spiritual Growth, United Methodist Women