Location & Housing
Sessions (Friday – Sunday)
All sessions Friday through Sunday will be held at the
Doubletree Hotel – Crystal City
300 Army-Navy Dr.
Arlington, VA 22202-2891
located across the Potomac River from Washington, DC, in Crystal City, Virginia. (See map and directions below.)
There is a room block at the Doubletree Hotel available for the reduced rate of $125/night. You may reserve your room in one of two ways: (1) you may make a reservation online (link coming soon) or (2) by calling(800) 222-8733 to make guest room reservations under the name “Ecumenical Advocacy Days” and identifying the group code: “EAD.”
When registering online, be sure to confirm the dates listed for check in and departure properly correspond to the dates you plan to be at the hotel, as the default dates include several days prior to the conference (for those participating in pre-conference events). For information about refunds, please see our registration page.
- You are responsible for your own housing arrangements.
- The hotel provides a free shuttle to and from Reagan National Airport, Pentagon City and King Street Metro Stations. Call the hotel or visit their website for more details.
Lobby Day (Monday)
Church of the Reformation
212 East Capitol St, NE
Washington, DC 20003
(See map and driving directions below.)
- On Monday, buses will be provided to take participants from the Doubletree Hotel in Crystal City to Capitol Hill for Lobby Day.
- Participants are welcome to use the DC Metro system to travel to Capitol Hill at their own cost. The nearest stations are Union Station on the Red Line or Capitol South (right near the House office buildings) on the Blue Line. For more information visit the website of the Washington Area Metropolitan Transit Authority.
- Participants are welcome to drive to Lobby Day events as well, but should bear in mind rush hour Monday morning traffic into the District and that public parking is extremely limited. The best option for paid parking is at Union Station.
- Participants are responsible for their own return transportation to the hotel or elsewhere at the end of lobby day.